ENROLLMENT RULES & POLICIES
Providing a safe environment for our staff and students is very important to us. We expect all of our staff and students to follow our rules and policies to keep our programs running smoothly and safely. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the directors as soon as possible.
We want to provide the best experience for your child and while we realize the importance of being able to speak with your child's instructor to discuss their progress, it is not always possible before or after class due to their busy teaching schedule. If you would like to speak with your child's coach, please leave a message with the front desk and they will be happy to contact you at their first opportunity.
- Each new student is allowed one FREE trial class when being introduced to the programs at Eagle Gymnastics Academy.
- TUITION is payable monthly and is due on the 20th to reserve your space in class for the following month. (For example, tuition is due January 20th for February's month of classes.) Tuition may be paid by check, cash, Visa or Mastercard. A $10.00 late fee will be charged to your account if tuition is not paid in full by the first of the month. Students will be withdrawn from the program if tuition is not paid in full by the 10th of the month. For the convenience of our clients, Eagle Gymnastics Academy does offer automatic withdrawal of tuition payments,that you many enroll in if you choose to do so.
- ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEES are $30.00 for the first child and $25.00 for each additional family member.
Enrollment fees are non-refundable and are due upon initial enrollment in the class and are good for one full year. This fee is due on the anniversary of the enrollment of each child.
- RETURNED CHECK FEE - A $20.00 fee will be posted to your account for any payments returned from the bank for insufficient funds.
- WITHDRAWAL POLICY - We require a WRITTEN, TWO WEEK NOTICE, to withdraw from the program. This notice must be given in writing by the child's guardian and submitted to the front office in person, by mail, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are financially responsible for your child's tuition in class until proper notification is given to drop from the class.
- HOLIDAYS, CLOSINGS & CANCELLATIONS - Tuition is based upon an average of four classes per month per calendar year. Make ups are not issued and is tuition not pro-rated for holiday closings, nor do we charge extra during the months that you receive 5 weeks of class. If we need to close for inclement weather, we will do our best to place your child in a make-up class.
- MAKE UP CLASSES - If your child misses class due to illness or schedule conflicts, please contact the office. A make up class may be scheduled, free of charge, if we have received notice of your absence and have availability in a class of similar age and ability. Make up classes must be scheduled within 2 weeks of the missed class. Please note that we cannot guarantee make up classes to prevent overbooking in our classes for the safety of our students, however we will do our best to try to schedule a make up class for you.
- DRESS CODE - For safety reasons, we require all of our students to dress appropriately for class. No jewelry, socks or shoes are allowed in class.
Girls must wear a leotard, no tights or skirt and long hair must be pulled back.
Boys must wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt that can be tucked in. No belts, buckles, or snaps on clothing for the safety of our students.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY - Although we do provide a place for your child to keep their things during class, we are not responsible for any personal items left unattended. Please leave all valuables, jewelry and toys at home.
- CHILD PICK UP POLICY - For your child's safety, all students are required to wait in the lobby for their guardian to pick them up after class. Under no circumstances may a child go outside of the doors unattended to look for their parents. As a courtesy to our staff, please pick up your child on time so as to not delay the start of the next program. Siblings should not be left unsupervised in our facility while your child attends class.
- ILLNESS - A Gymnastics program is just like attending school. If your child is showing signs of illness, please do not bring them to class for the health and wellness of our staff and students. All children should be fever-free for 24 hours before returning to class.